Graduate Presentation Award
The Graduate Presentation Award provides financial support for a graduate student who is presenting their thesis or research at a professional conference. This award is to help support conference registration fees, airfare or lodging costs of up to $500 per student per academic year. The student must be enrolled in at least 1 course at Cal Poly at the time of application. Travel must occur within the same academic year as the application is submitted.
If you have any questions please call (805) 756-2328 or email email@example.com.
- Must be a full-time graduate student at Cal Poly.
- For domestic conferences only, not international.
- Must be listed as an author on the paper/poster to be presented (not for just attending the conference); submit abstract.
- Travel covered: airfare, hotel, conference registration (no auto mileage or food).
- Receipts must be submitted with travel claims.
- Email of approval from faculty thesis adviser.
Applications for the Graduate Presentation Award should be submitted through the Interfolio website by June 15, 2018.Back to top