MS Biomedical Engineering
The MS of Biomedical Engineering program is well-suited for those individuals who desire depth in engineering application to living systems, with a strong pragmatic and rigorous, hands-on educational experience. The program aims to provide graduates with a broad-based advanced education in engineering coupled with applied biology that will prepare graduates for the many diverse career opportunities of biomedical engineering, including preparation for further study in engineering and/or medicine, leading to the Doctor of Engineering, MD, Ph.D, or MD/Ph.D. degrees.
- Broad technical skills in biomedical research
- Proficient in critical thinking and problem solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of current research
- Fluent with the non-technical aspects of regenerative medicine, such as ethics and commercialization
- Advanced presentation and communication skills
- Effective working in teams and managing interpersonal relationships
Careers with medical device companies, regenerative medicine companies, biotechnology companies, academic research associate, doctoral programs, health professions school (e.g. MD), etc.
|Units to Degree Completion||45|
|Culminating Event||Thesis, Project, or Exam|
|Letters of Recommendation||3|
Interested in this program? Have a question? Use this form to contact us.