Diverse Education Scholarship
Available to Graduate Students with Interdisciplinary Educational Backgrounds
This scholarship seeks to promote multidisciplinary education and is available to students who have an undergraduate degree from a different major than their graduate program of study. For example, an engineering or science undergraduate degree and a graduate business degree, but applicants are not limited to this combination. This scholarship supports the creation of a campus-wide graduate community that embraces all colleges and majors.
- Academic Qualifications: You must either be making progress toward a Master's degree or have been accepted to a Master's program at Cal Poly and have satisfied all criteria for admission. The minimum GPA (undergraduate cumulative) for eligibility is 3.50. As a scholarship recipient, you will be required to engage in full-time studies toward your degree, which means you must enroll in a minimum of eight units per quarter.
- Residency: There is no residency requirement for this scholarship.
- Amount of Scholarship & Duration: The scholarship will be awarded each Fall Quarter for that academic year and provides an award of $1,900.
Applications for this scholarship should be submitted online through our Interfolio website. Applications are due by October 1st of each Fall Quarter. Award decisions will be announced via email no later than November 1st. If you have additional questions call the Graduate Education Office at (805) 756-2328.
Questions on Interfolio
- Student Name
- Cal Poly Empl ID
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Institution granting undergraduate degree
- Undergraduate degree
- Cumulative GPA for undergraduate degree
- Cal Poly Master’s Degree Program
- Describe out your interdisciplinary combination of undergraduate and graduate degrees will contribute to your professional goals.