- TA/GA Program
- California Predoctoral and Chancellor's Doctoral Incentive Program Timeline
- California Predoctoral Program
- Chancellor's Doctoral Incentive Program
- Diverse Education Scholarship
- Graduate Equity Fellowship Program
- Graduate Presentation Award
- Non-Resident Tuition Waiver
- Resident Tuition Waiver
- State University Grants
Email email@example.com for any financial inquiries.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information on health coverage available through the new Covered California program.
National Science Foundation
A returning student is one who has no enrollment record for 3 consecutive regular terms (fall, winter, spring). If you have missed 2 terms, you may enroll without completing a returning student application. Once you have missed 3 terms, you must complete a returning student graduate application.
Please follow the process outlined on the Admissions website.