Admission to Master’s Degree & Graduate Certificate Programs
All graduate Master’s degree & Graduate Certificate applicants must complete a two-step process:
**IMPORTANT** Please review the application process which includes important information, FAQs, and contact information for guidance should you have any questions.
Applicants for Master’s degree programs may only apply to one program at a time and the application cannot be transferred to another program after submitted.
- For application deadlines please review the Admissions Office website.
- For FORMER graduate students returning to complete their same program, please review the re-admission process on the Admissions website.
- International students can review information on the Admissions website.
- For registration information please review the Registrar’s Office website.
- For information about graduate tuition & fees please review the information on the Student Accounts website.
- The following programs will not be accepting international applicants for AY17-18: MS Accounting, MS Taxation, and MS Computer Science