Prospective Graduate Students
Our goal is to achieve excellence in practice-oriented professional graduate programs which place graduates into the workforce with advanced knowledge and the leadership skills necessary to prosper in an increasingly competitive global economy. We strive to inspire students by encouraging innovation and excellence in their educational and professional career objectives.
Cal Poly offers over 45 Master’s degree programs throughout all of our six colleges:
- College of Agriculture, Food, and Environmental Science
- College of Architecture and Environmental Design
- College of Engineering
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Science & Math School of Education
- Orfalea College of Business
To apply to any of our programs:
- Graduate Degree Program
- Graduate Certificate Program
- Professional Certificate Program
- Pre-Master's Program for International Students
A complete listing of our graduate programs can be found at the Graduate Programs page.