Links to Campus Resources

Card image cap

Health Insurance

Email to request more information on health coverage available through the new Covered California program.

Card image cap

Returning Students

A returning student is one who has no enrollment record for 3 consecutive regular terms (fall, winter, spring). If you have missed 2 terms, you may enroll without completing a returning student application. Once you have missed 3 terms, you must complete a returning student graduate application.

Please follow the process outlined on the Admissions website.