Diverse Education Scholarship
To apply for the Diverse Education Scholarship:
- login to the Cal Poly Portal
- click on Cal Poly Scholarships (under My Apps/Single Click Access)
- click on other opportunities from the left-hand menu (or in the drop-down menu)
- click on Diverse Education Scholarship
While you are there, we encourage you to complete the General Application for Cal Poly scholarships – you may be eligible for additional scholarships. However, you do not need to complete the general application to be eligible for the Diverse Education Scholarship.
Applications are due by November 1st.
1. Academic Qualifications
- Applicants must either be making progress toward a Master’s degree or have been accepted to a Master’s program at Cal Poly and have satisfied all criteria for admission
- The minimum GPA (undergraduate cumulative) for eligibility is 3.50
- As a scholarship recipient, you will be required to engage in fulltime studies toward your degree, which means you must enroll in a minimum of eight units per quarter
- Letter of recommendation not required
There is no residency requirement for this scholarship.
The scholarship will be awarded each Fall Quarter for that academic year and provides an award of $2,000. The application deadline is November 1, to be awarded to a student enrolled in the corresponding academic year.